Monday, November 28, 2005

A Logical Question

A co-worker of mine has a 2 year old son. He and his wife recently potty trained him. He was getting the #1 thing fine, but he was having a harder time using the toilet to do #2 (poop, for those of you who are not familiar with the number system). So they had to come up with some type of incentive in order to encourage him to poop in the toilet. So what they did was start giving him candy every time he "dropped a successful deuce" in the toilet. Ever since then he is quick to share with visitors, "I poop for candy."
This past weekend they were visiting family out of state. The two year old was in the kitchen with his grandma. He noticed that she had a bag of candy on top of her refrigerator. He asked if the bag of candy was hers. She told him that it was. He then asked her the very logical question, "Do you poop for candy?"

3 comments:

Dave Clark said...

I wish I could have seen that! I think I would have laughed too.

allan said...

oh no, the poop stories are coming out. Tell the one about the guy from Michigan with the dysfunctional sphincter problem in the public restroom. That’s a gut buster.

Dave Clark said...

Allan,
I'm not sure if my viewers/readers are ready for that one yet. Let me think about it.