Monday, April 06, 2009

Appreciative of Podcasts



I know I am late, but I just recently discovered and started subscribing to podcasts. The last few weeks especially I have been listening to messages - at the gym, on the weekend, before I go to bed at night, etc. It really has been a blessing to "tune in" to these different podcasts. Here are some of my favorites...

Epiphany Fellowship
Pastor Eric Mason is the primary teaching pastor at this Philadelphia church plant. William "the Ambassador" Branch and Shai Linne also do some of the teaching. I have appreciated messages on being a missional Christian, the need for community, suffering in the life of the believer, and Biblical manhood.
www.epiphanyfellowship.org

Cornerstone - Simi Valley
Most of the messages on this podcast are by Pastor Francis Chan. I love his heart for the poor and his emphasis on living out Acts 2 community. I hope to visit his church during my California visit this spring.
www.cornerstonesimi.com

Desiring GodThis is John Piper's podcast. I appreciate his passion for the glory of God, his teaching on missions and the "war time" lifestyle (countering the culture of materialism and comfortable living).
www.desiringgod.org

Heartcry Missionary Society
This is Paul Washer's podcast. Although I don't necessarily agree with with all of his statements, I really enjoy his emphasis on laboring with people in the gospel, the doctrine of regeneration, and his teaching on Biblical manhood.
www.hcmissions.org


Do you have any podcasts that you recommend??

No comments: