Friday, August 20, 2010

Clark The Runner



On the early morning of September 12th I will be running the Chicago Half Marathon on behalf of Sunshine Gospel Ministries! I am looking for people to sponsor me in this endeavor. All of the money that I raise will go directly to Sunshine!

The race is 13.2 miles long. So you could sponsor me per mile (example of $1/mile), Or you could simply pledge a lump sum (example $100) of money.

If you are interested in donating towards this, go to www.sunshinegospel.org and click on the “Donate” link. Then click on “Donations To Sunshine Gospel Ministries.” Make it a “general budget” donation, and please indicate that it is “Clark Half Marathon” or “Clark The Runner.” All donations are tax-deductible.

Thank you for supporting me in this worthy endeavor!!

No comments: