Saturday, November 06, 2010

Song Time In Nigeria

I Am A Child Of God


This past week we participated in a three day revival at Christ Believer's Assembly, located just outside of Lagos Nigeria. I had the opportunity to preach on Wednesday, Mike preached on Thursday, and then Blessed closed it out on Friday. Each day we were all asked to "give a word" to the congregation, and we had different opportunities to pray for different church members as well. After two days there, I realized that there was a good group of children who sit in the very back of the sanctuary. I explained to Pastor David that I lead songs with kids in Chicago, and I asked him if I could do so with the children at his church during Friday's service. He gave me the chance on Friday, and I think the kids really enjoyed it!

This Is The Day

This Is The Day In Nigeria from Dave Clark on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave Clark!! This is the greatest thing I have seen in a long time!! Way to bless those kids with songs! :) They looked like they LOVED it!

Dave Clark said...

Wow, thanks Britt! I think the kids did love it, and so did the song leader!:)