Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 In Books


This past year I read some great books. I thought I would share the books that impacted me this past year:

1) You See Bones I See An Army by Floyd McClung
2) Generous Justice by Tim Keller
3) The Complete Book of Discipleship by Bill Hull
4) Radical Together by David Platt
5) What Is The Gospel by Greg Gilbert
6) Things I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married by Gary Chapman
7) The Marriage Builder by Larry Crabb

What book(s) did you read this past year that really impacted you?


In the coming year I have my sights on...
Biographies: Deitrick Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxas and Frederick Douglass Autobiographies by Frederick Douglass and Henry Louis Gates
Race/Culture: Yellow by Frank Wu, Being Latino In Christ by Orlando Crespo, Living In Color by Randy Woodley
Church & Mission: Let The Nations Be Glad by John Piper, Oneness Embraced by Tony Evans, Bloodlines by John Piper, Operation World by Jason Mandryk, and The Trellis & The Vine by Colin Marshall and Tony Payne
Bible Study/Theology: How To Read The Bible For All It's Worth by Gordon Fee

No comments: