Saturday, August 22, 2009

Running For The Youth


Believe it or not, on Sunday September 13th I will be running in the Chicago Half Marathon on behalf of Sunshine Gospel Ministries. Specifically, I am seeking to raise money for our Youth Outreach Programs.

I am looking for people to sponsor me. If you are interested, you can either sponsor me per mile (it is a 13 mile race), or you can simply donate a specified amount. Lord willing, I will finish all 13 miles!

To donate, visit our web site at www.sunshinegospel.org Click on the “donate” link on the left margin. Please make sure that you specify “Clark - Half Marathon” on your donation. If you prefer to send in a check, you can make it out to Sunshine Gospel Ministries. On the memo line write “Clark - Half Marathon.” You can mail your check to:
Sunshine Gospel Ministries
P.O. Box 377939
Chicago IL 60637.
*If you need a receipt/tear off portion to send with the check, I can email one to you.

As the race draws closer, I will try to give you "training updates."

No comments: