Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Best Books I Read In 2010

I am doing some year end analysis/reflection/prinking and I thought I would share the top books I read in 2010. I would recommend any of these as solid reads!


"Transformation: How Glocal Churches Transform Lives and the World" by Bob Roberts
(I am finishing the year with this book, and it is a great one to finish on)



"Vintage Jesus" by Marc Driscoll



"Leadership As An Identity" by Crawford Loritts



"When Helping Hurts" by Brian Fikkert and Steve Corbett



"Forgotten God" by Francis Chan



"The Cross Centered Life" by CJ Mahaney


What were the best 3 books you read this year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are my top three book recommendations from this past year. I am very disappointed (and jealous) that I can't seem to upload colorful book cover images to share. :(


"Streams in the Desert" A daily devotional by L.B. Cowman

"12 Extraordinary Women" by John MacArthur

"Choosing Gratitude: Your Journey to Joy" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss

A fourth book that I am still making my way through is "Life Givers: Framing the Birthparent Experience in Open Adoption". This is a work related reading and it has been one of the most helpful ones I've read so far.

Annise