Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3 Blog Entries Worth Reading

Although, I have a few different blogs "in the hopper" that I plan to write soon, today I want to direct your attention to other blog entries that I think are definitely worth checking out.

(1) Today we had the opportunity to witness the marriage ceremony of a couple from our church. The three of us pastors took them to the county clerk to get legally married, with plans to have a church ceremony in the near future. God is doing an amazing work in the lives of Kevin and Karen Saechao. My good friend and co-laborer Curtis Zackery blogs about it here.

(2) As many of you know I serve on the board of a ministry in southern Africa called Africa Revolution. My good friend, Allan Greig, is the founder and executive director of this ministry. He and his wife recently spent 3 months in Swaziland serving the local church there, and pouring their lives into a team of vision year interns. As Allan prepares to return to the states, he had these challenging and thought provoking thoughts to share on his blog entry entitled "Plugging Back Into The Matrix."

(3) I recently began listening to the podcast of Pastor Bryan Loritts, and then shortly thereafter began following him on twitter. He pastors a multi-ethnic church in Memphis, TN. He recently shared his "Top 10 Books On Multi-Ethnic Ministry." I have read a handful of these, but was definitely encouraged to check out some of the others. You can see his list here.

No comments: