Monday, October 10, 2011

October Praise and Prayer


Here are my Praises and Prayer Requests as we head into the month of October...

Praises
1) God's faithful provision (spiritual encouragement, finances, and relationally) throughout this major life transition!

2)God is pushing me out of my comfort zone and stretching me!

3)For safety as Josie and I moved her stuff from Branson to Richmond. We had a challenging journey, but God protected us and provided for us throughout the trip!

4)For encouraging connections and relationships being built with other pastors, coaches, teachers, non-profit leaders, etc.


Prayer Requests
1)For an increasing passion to seek God in prayer and the Word

2)For Josie and I as we continue to plan our wedding and do premarital counseling long distance

3)For discipleship relationships to continue to be developed here

4)I will be sharing my testimony at our Saturday service this week (10/15). I will be preaching on Sunday 10/23 and Saturday 10/29. Please pray that the LORD would direct those messages, and that Christ would be exalted in what I share.

5)Every Wednesday we fast and pray as a pastoral team for the needs of our church and our city. Would you pray with us and for us on Wednesdays?

6)Financial Needs: I have made two major moves in the last month and a half. First, I moved all of my stuff to California in late August. Then, Josie and I moved her stuff from Branson, MO to Richmond. Both of these moves were expensive. I am so thankful for the support we received to cover the costs of the first move. However, we are in need of financial assistance for the second move. If you are interested in giving a one time gift towards this, please email me at pastordave@lhnchurch.org

Please let me know how I can be praying for you! Shoot me an email.

No comments: