Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Professor Rah Interviews John Perkins



I am looking forward to this year's CCDA Conference in Cincinnati to hear both of these brothers preach and teach. If you have never read any of John Perkins books, I strongly encourage you to do so! I would start with his biography "Let Justice Roll Down." I also recommend "Beyond Charity," "Restoring At Risk Communities," and "With Justice For All."

Soong-Chan Rah, who is now a professor at North Park University here in Chicago, recently wrote a very important book for the Church here in America entitled "The Next Evangelicalism." I highly recommended it. It is a challenging and thought provoking read.

2 comments:

Nathan Clendenin said...

we'll see you there, dave! looking forward to it.

Dave Clark said...

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys man!!